We improved the Route Optimization API in various ways:
- We added a new maximum distance feature
- We tuned our algorithms to solve large scale problems (>> 50 vehicles and >> 300 locations) significantly: we are now much faster and even better.
- Now it is possible to minimize vehicles, see the documentation
- The API supports driving time dependent break scheduling
- You can use custom cost matrices e.g. to support indoor route optimization or custom ETAs
- The optimization response can now include route geometries
- We updated our tutorials
- More auto generated API clients are added and tested
A new Map Matching API was released which does an automated ‘snap to road’ useful to improve recorded GPS traces:
If you have questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us!
Your GraphHopper Team